Friday 25 October 2013

How green are you??????????????

Today I believe that people learn about friendly practices in schools or on television, but these teachings are minimal and insufficient.

The truth, that I have not many friendly practices with the environment in my daily life. I try not to throw trash in the street and that kind of thing, but I am not all green. I think my contributions to the environment, are useless in a city where thousands of companies contaminate much more than me. 

I only move by public transportation from the city, and the truth, that scares me ride a bike on the street because I think it is very dangerous, that is why I would prefer walk in short lengths. I have never supported any eco organization and would not either, because I feel that these eco organizations not serve their purpose.

I would like that everyone would commit obligatorily to the environment, not only the ordinary people but also industries and entire countries. That since children, we will teach the importance of our planet and that there are people that destroy the planet always and nobody says anything.

As I said before, I do not do anything in particular to reduce my carbon footprint, it is useless! I just do what is socially correct, nothing more. Our society we need education and commitment, especially the largest national and international industries that destroy all days our planet and simply do not care.

2 comments:

  1. that is real, very sad but real... but is important make little contributions for feel you better with yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you, I think that industries must be greener, and of course the education in the school should teach children about the environment care

    ReplyDelete