Friday 18 October 2013

Free post :B

Oh no, I have trouble a lot to choose new tems for free post.
Today I will talk about my cats. I am a cat lover and have always had, maybe when I was little I did not treat them so well and the cats scratched me. When I grew up I began to be more responsible and take care of them.

Currently I have two cats, Benito of six years old, and Ñatito of two years old, both cats are very loving and fun, but they have very different personalities.

Benito is big and fat, it is often very grumpy, if you caress it when he does not want, surely it will bite you hand haha, but at other times he will follow you everywhere to caress him or give him something to eat. His hobby is sleeping all day in uncomfortable places and his favorite food is Whiskas food jars.


Ñatito is small and skinny is characterized by a very talkative cat, it is very loving, so much you could get too bored. When he wants attention, he gets on the floor and starts rolling. His favorite hobby is bite newspaper and spit, and he does not like any food in particular.
Every day both cats play so much, but after a while, the game becomes a fight for either of them really angry with the bites.

2 comments:

  1. cats scare me :( but they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a cat but I think cats are interesting animal! the cats are loving only with some persons... The dogs are easy but the cat are specially because they don't give your love to anyone

    ReplyDelete