Saturday 9 November 2013

Free post

For me the best panorama of the world is out to eat, or eat something rich in the house. As my budget is little because I am a student and do not work, I cannot give great luxuries when eating out, that is why, I am loving the malls and food courts. Have tried almost all fast food outlets, and there are some that really have me bored, so lately I've searched for new culinary horizons at low prices.


One of my favorite foods is sushi, also prepare him, but I prefer to buy made ​​somewhere, because it is less work for me. I have tried many different small local sushi and I found all, sushi rich, very bad, more or less, etc. A few weeks ago I went to eat sushi at a local Mall Costanera Center, I chose the site Sushi Blues Express because it was cheaper than the restaurants and really surprised me, but not much choice, the rolls they offered were very rich, because local food is a combination of Japanese and Peruvian, this style of food is called Nikkei. If you like sushi, I recommend this place, also of comity they give you different sauces, the classic soy sauce, natural yogurt sauce with cucumber and others that I cannot remember, but they are delicious and very original. This place also provides various Peruvian ceviches and appetizers such as breaded shrimp, shrimp tempura and sashimi cuts. 

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you! But I preffer cook at home, its really funny (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best panorama ever!! but summer is coming u.u someday there will be free calories food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sushi too, and I can recommend you a place named Too Much near of Tobalaba, the food is good and for $7.000 you can to eat all rolls that you want, is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t like the sushi :( I prefer traditional flavors of the chilean cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello: Well I love the food but i dont like the sushi!! because one day I eat so much and now I cant eat it... :(

    ReplyDelete