Friday 4 October 2013

Free post 2


Today I will talk about a television show that I like much, this series is called Cake Boss. This television series is exhibit by the cable television channel called TLC (Travel and Living Chanel). Cake Boss is the experiences that have the owner and workers of a famous and traditional bakery of USA, specific in the Hoboken city.
 
The owner of the bakery is called Buddy Valastro, better known as "the boss", is an Italian-American who took care of the bakery business "Carlo’s" since his father he died.
 
Almost all workers in that place are family members of Buddy, the bakery is characterized by make spectacular cakes, giants and all forms you can imagine. It is a fun series for me because, I really like the cakes and I am amazed with the works of art that make regularly, also I love to eat all kinds of cakes and every time I sit down to watch the series, I am hungry.
 
Some people do not want "the boss", because they believe that he is very proud, but I over time and after I see many chapters, I think he is that way because he always make everything perfect for your bakery and family.

6 comments:

  1. I haven´t hear about "the cake boss" but it sounds good, I also like this kind of TV show, so I would like to watch it!

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cable but I always watch it when I'm in my friends house hahahha I would love to work there! I like doing crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O I don´t watch TV, I think to I must updated! If I have free time,I will start with this serie :) bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to eat when I watch cake boss ... nice tv serie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this serie, and it reaaly cool, i would like to make cakes like them

    ReplyDelete