Friday 27 September 2013

Free topic

You should know that, today is my 21st birthday. Today the post is free so I will talk about that. Today I arrived at 8:30 in the morning to the university and I only had one hour for lunch with my friends and now I am in the English class until almost at 6:00 pm, great birthday right? :(  I only hope that my family wait for me with a pineapple cake or black forest cake, because these are my favorites cakes.

I do not wait any particular gift, I never really know what I want give in my birthday, then I am always surprised with whatever. My feebleness  is the chocolate, this is a gift that never fails to me.


I do not like big birthday parties, for me that is boring, but honestly I am bored. I prefer a little celebration where I can eat my entire cake without giving to anybody haha.


My dream is that one day my family made ​​me a birthday surprise with a lot cotillion child because I love it, the hats, globes, surprises, everything is really cute and fun!

5 comments:

  1. :O happy birthday!! I hope to you have a amazing surprise party with your family and dear persons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! Happy birthday :) The day still doesn't ends, so I'm very sure it will get better!
    Remember "It can´t rain all the time" (Draven, 1994) hahahahha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :D ... It's very nice eat cake in birthday, was the most important thing... I guess xD.... your birthday was no so bad ... once on my birthday the dentist remove me a tooth and I cant eat anything :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!!! is horrible to be all day in the university your birthday :( cheer up! just a bit more

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh happy birthday! I hope you can enjoy a lot =)

    ReplyDelete