Friday 6 September 2013

My ideal Job

Hello guys

Really, I never think about how is my ideal job, but I imagine that would be a very lazy places. I cannot say a particular job, even so, I can see me in a sublime island of Caribbean, rest in a hammock with a juice of pineapple, obviously, with a patient next to me. Now I know how call to my ideal job, my description, is a consultation psychological in a sublime beach! Can you imagine this?

I believe that for this ideal job I would need I have concentration, because, in the environment would be distraction from different places.

This would be a good job for me, because I like the beach and the pure air, the landscapes whit palms and ocean is amazing for me. And of course the previous, combine whit the psychology’s, would be really wonderful.

I imagine that find a job how I describe is definitely impossible, nor in the island of Caribbean exist. But… dreaming  is free!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle: Jajajaja I laugh very time with your post... but would be wonderful that exist this place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of a perfect job... actually, I'm reconsidering my ideal job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideal job is SO fantastic... Michelle, you are a genius. Why didn't I think the same before?

    ReplyDelete