Friday 13 September 2013

A country I would like to visit :B


Really, there are many countries I would visit and clearly to choose just one is difficult. But in this occasion I want to choose to France. Since I was a little girl I would visit this country, my classmates said I was from that country because my name and my last name appear French, they did not know my last name is German ha ha. However, many countries in Europe are equally interesting.

About France I honestly do not know much, I know it is a country rich in history, the birth of place of great people and amazing buildings.


I would like to visit all the popular places and me out lots of pictures. First I visit the Palace of Versailles, because I think it is a beautiful place in architecture and history. After, I visit the Louvre Museum, because I would be happy to see the Mona Lisa. Also, I want to meet people who live in France and learn about their culture. I do not think that I want to live in France time soon, maybe then I could study there something about psychology.

2 comments:

  1. France!! I'd love to visit the Eiffel Tower c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. France always sounds so romantic, but I'll go there to eat snails hahaha.

    ReplyDelete