Wednesday 4 December 2013

English language challenges

For me not like me at all English class in university, I think it was more the course where I had problems. With regard to blogs, I think you are good to learn, as long as the students have a correct feedback on each blog we do. This never happens if I do wrong nobody corrects a blog and I obviously will do next just as bad. I know that we must consult the teachers, but I do not like to ask, because I am embarrassed that teachers respond to me in English and I do not understand anything. I prefer to make my blog silent, trying to make no one sees my presence.
I should strengthen all aspects of my English, I honestly do not know any English. What I find most difficult is to hear the English, never understand anything and talk about this too hard, not sentences are formulated correctly, forgetting all the words I know me and I get very nervous.
I never use English in my daily life, as I do not like and it is very difficult for me, which is why I try to avoid it in my life as I can.

I have much fear of the final exam, because I think it will be much more difficult than previous years. my semester would have been much happier if I had not had English :(

2 comments:

  1. :( i think you are right, we need more feedback with our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the feedback is a good idea. I'd never think about it.

    ReplyDelete